How To Fund Your Home Care
Families are often concerned about how much home care services cost and what their financial options are for payment. Fortunately, there are many resources available to help with in-home care expenses.
Assistance with Activates of Daily Living (ADL's)
Supervision for a deterioration or loss in intellectual capacity
- Other Cognitive Impairments
Interim HealthCare will assist and facilitate information and paper work the client and family will need to access their long term care benefit. Our standard process includes our staff:
- Initial benefit verification call to the Long Term Care Company
- Assisting in filling out and sending the Claim Form with back up documentation to the insurance company
- Sending in weekly invoices and back up documentation of services to the insurance company
- Taking Assignment of Benefits
Some companies Interim HealthCare has successfully worked with:
**Benefits vary between companies and the long term care policy you bought.